Floyd’s Worthwhile Adventure v1.2.3 Released for iOS, Android, and Amazon FireTV
Posted on May 14, 2014 by David Hilowitz
Decidedly isÂ proud to announce our first version of Floyd’s Worthwhile Endeavor for Android and Amazon FireTV!
- A new game element: Parrots! See the parrots in the following levels: Â 2, 3, 4, 9, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 29, 33, 36, 37, 41, 42, 47, 48, 50.
- Tons of bug fixes in this release: better controls, graphics tweaks.
- External controller support should be a bit more solid
- That’s right, if you have an Amazon FireTV you can now play Floyd’s Worthwhile Endeavor in your living room.
Floyd Worthwhile Endeavor v1.1 Released!
Posted on March 30, 2014 by David Hilowitz
A brand new version of Floyd has been released!
Here’s what’s new:
- A new game element: Moving platforms!
- Ten new levels (41 through 50)!
- A new background music song (hear it in levels 41, 42, and 46)!
- Two gorgeous new level backgrounds
- A counter on the main screen that shows your total number of hats
- Finding Floyd slips off those platforms a little too easily? Now, you can reduce his running speed by changing the “Controller Sensitivity” setting in the “Settings” dialog. (More virtual gamepad settings on the way.)
- If you are a GameCenter user, your game progressÂ shouldÂ now sync across all of your devices.
Floyd’s Worthwhile Endeavor Trailer
Posted on February 24, 2014 by David Hilowitz
Floyd’s Worthwhile Endeavor v1.0 Released
Posted on February 19, 2014 by David Hilowitz
- Ghost hats! These turn Floyd into ghost for short amounts of time. Useful for sneaking past dangerous animals such as…
- Packs of vicious dogs. Watch out!
- Ten more levels!
- Intro animation with voices
- When Floyd gets three ribbons at the end of a level, we can now hear Muybridge say â€œWell done, my boy!”
- Itâ€™s no longer possible for Floyd to continue running when he falls off the bottom of the screen.
- Floyd now longer dies twice when he gets bitten by a dog and then falls off a cliff.
- The game should now work for iOS 5.0 users again (sorry!)
- Build 2680: Game has been builtÂ 658 times since last revision (11 days ago). Thatâ€™s an average of 59 builds a day.
Floydâ€™s Worthwhile Endeavor v0.9.6 Released!
Posted on February 15, 2014 by David Hilowitz
A new version of Floyd has made its way to the App Store.
- Added a brand new game element: springboards!
- Ten new levels featuring springboards!
- Floyd now dies when he rides an elephant off a cliff.
- The controller selection box now only shows up for new, new players.
- Mid-air half jumps are no longer possible.
- Turned external controller sensitivity down a little bit.
- The green bamboo background is gone in favor of a darker, lettucey green artwork.
- Lowered games file size by 10MB.
- Added a brand new Intro Scene before the first level that explains a bit about Floydâ€™s mission
- Added GameCenter integration
- Added Achievements
- Added a new option for controlling Floyd: Virtual gamepad!
- Game is now fully compatible with the new SteelSeries Stratus wireless gamepad
- Physics update: Floyd doesnâ€™t start off running quite as fast
- Stone blocks can no longer knock Floyd off of an elephants back.
- Elephants now start off facing the right direction
- Minor updates to levels 2, 3, 17, 18, and 19 to make them more fun.
- It should now be easier to control Floyd in touch mode on an iPad
- Touching an ostrich while jumping on a rope bridge no longer robs Floyd of the ability to jump forever.
- Build 2022: Game has been built 261 times since last revision (7 days ago). Thatâ€™s an average of 37.29 builds a day.
Floyd’s Worthwhile Endeavor v0.8.4 Released!
Posted on January 27, 2014 by David Hilowitz
A new version of Floyd’s Worthwhile Endeavor is now available on the App Store.
Here are the highlights of this release:
- Five new types of hats!
- Elephants are less dangerous: they can only kill you when you then are walking towards you.
- Better memory usage
- New help text in Level 1
- Bug Fix: Floyd no longer falls through rope bridges
- Build 1201: Game has been built 358 times since last revision (11 days ago). Thatâ€™s an average of 32.5 builds a day.
- Email support (at) decided.ly with bug reports or use the contact form on this site.