Floyd Worthwhile Endeavor v1.1 Released!
Posted on March 30, 2014 by David Hilowitz
A brand new version of Floyd has been released!
Here’s what’s new:
- A new game element: Moving platforms!
- Ten new levels (41 through 50)!
- A new background music song (hear it in levels 41, 42, and 46)!
- Two gorgeous new level backgrounds
- A counter on the main screen that shows your total number of hats
- Finding Floyd slips off those platforms a little too easily? Now, you can reduce his running speed by changing the “Controller Sensitivity” setting in the “Settings” dialog. (More virtual gamepad settings on the way.)
- If you are a GameCenter user, your game progressÂ shouldÂ now sync across all of your devices.
Article writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted
with after that you can write otherwise it is complicated to write.
Comment by local websites — September 28, 2014 @ 9:38 am
Floyd Worthwhile Endeavor v1.1 Released! – Decidedly Decidedly
Trackback by website — May 22, 2022 @ 3:32 am