Posted on February 19, 2014 by David Hilowitz
- Ghost hats! These turn Floyd into ghost for short amounts of time. Useful for sneaking past dangerous animals such as…
- Packs of vicious dogs. Watch out!
- Ten more levels!
- Intro animation with voices
- When Floyd gets three ribbons at the end of a level, we can now hear Muybridge say â€œWell done, my boy!”
- Itâ€™s no longer possible for Floyd to continue running when he falls off the bottom of the screen.
- Floyd now longer dies twice when he gets bitten by a dog and then falls off a cliff.
- The game should now work for iOS 5.0 users again (sorry!)
- Build 2680: Game has been builtÂ 658 times since last revision (11 days ago). Thatâ€™s an average of 59 builds a day.
Posted on February 15, 2014 by David Hilowitz
A new version of Floyd has made its way to the App Store.
- Added a brand new game element: springboards!
- Ten new levels featuring springboards!
- Floyd now dies when he rides an elephant off a cliff.
- The controller selection box now only shows up for new, new players.
- Mid-air half jumps are no longer possible.
- Turned external controller sensitivity down a little bit.
- The green bamboo background is gone in favor of a darker, lettucey green artwork.
- Lowered games file size by 10MB.
- Added a brand new Intro Scene before the first level that explains a bit about Floydâ€™s mission
- Added GameCenter integration
- Added Achievements
- Added a new option for controlling Floyd: Virtual gamepad!
- Game is now fully compatible with the new SteelSeries Stratus wireless gamepad
- Physics update: Floyd doesnâ€™t start off running quite as fast
- Stone blocks can no longer knock Floyd off of an elephants back.
- Elephants now start off facing the right direction
- Minor updates to levels 2, 3, 17, 18, and 19 to make them more fun.
- It should now be easier to control Floyd in touch mode on an iPad
- Touching an ostrich while jumping on a rope bridge no longer robs Floyd of the ability to jump forever.
- Build 2022: Game has been built 261 times since last revision (7 days ago). Thatâ€™s an average of 37.29 builds a day.